1) Data Collected by The Savickas Group.
- When you use our website, we may collect personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address. The Savickas Group will ask you to create a password for your user account, we will never sell your personal information and we do not store or collect credit card or personal payment information on our website.
- Any information that you post to The Savickas Group, including any text, images, photos, videos and audio, will be stored and maintained on our servers in order to make your experience on our website more customizable. Your submitted content will only be associated with your account.
- The Savickas Group may also associate your account information with your activities (including purchase history, mailing address, billing address, etc.) to give you a better, more customizable experience on our website.
- When you send email or other communication to The Savickas Group, we retain this information to respond to your inquiries quickly and effectively.
2) The Savickas Group’ Use of Data.
- The Savickas Group maintains and processes your personal information in order to provide you a personalized account and easy access.
- We use your name and email address to notify you of updates regarding your purchases and order history.
- The Savickas Group does not sell private information entered by customers.
- The Savickas Group does not store or save credit card or payment information.
- The Savickas Group may also process personal information for: (1) fulfilling purchases; (2) sending you information related to your account or other websites; (3) auditing, research and analysis in order to maintains, protects and improves Company’s Website; (4) ensuring the technical functioning of Company’s network; and (5) developing new websites.
4) Unaffiliated Third Parties. Despite The Savickas Group policy against the sale or use of personal information without user consent, users should be aware that in rare circumstances what they share on our website may be discovered by third parties without the involvement of The Savickas Group, including, without limitation, search engine crawlers and bots. Users should always take that into consideration whenever they share anything.
5) Security. Any information collected by The Savickas Group may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where our company does business. The Savickas Group is committed to our customers security. As such, we take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. The Savickas Group encrypts transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information, we do not store of save any credit card or personal payment information on our website. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
7) Access to Data; Account Deletion. The Savickas Group will remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. We may retain other data indefinitely, please contact The Savickas Group with any concerns regarding this. The Savickas Group takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current. If there are updates to your personal account information, please update your personal information whenever necessary.